If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry, you just need to tag as many people as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. In addition, you have to include this message, “By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage“. When you have done yours, please leave a comment in Mr Idham’s blog – so that he can keep count. His goal of having 100 people completing this meme before the end of July!
The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences……..
1. A person is only as good as – he/she proves to be. People can talk and brag a lot but action speaks louder than words.
2. Friendship is always – a blessing. Especially if they appreciate me as much as I do for them.
3. To love is to – really care about someone more than I can put into words.
4. Money makes me – feel comfortable. Being able to buy the things I need and want, makes me feel good.
5. I miss – my family, my fiancé’ and my friends in Malaysia.
6. My way of saying I care is by – saying it and showing it. Or sometimes I don’t say it but I show it. Or sometimes neither, I just keep it to myself. I hope they understand
7. I try to spread love and happiness by – being a good listener when people pour their hearts out on me.
8. Pick the flowers when – huh?…sorry, I don’t pick flowers.
9. To love someone is to – accept her unconditionally and be true to her through good times and bad. InsyaAllah.
10. Beauty is – subjective. Something you can’t put precisely into words but you feel it in your heart.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was – entering the alma mater of my dreams. I thought I was going to see bespectacled nerds carrying thick books everywhere I go but boy was I wrong!
12. When I was twenty one, I remember – falling helplessly and happily in love.
13. I am most happy when – can’t think of anything at the moment.
14. Nothing makes me happier than – right now? All I can think of is to finish my postgraduate studies and fly back home!
15. If I can change one thing, I will change – nothing. I believe it’s just the way I’m meant to become the best I can be.
16. If smiles were – able to be turned to gold, then I – think babies would become millionaires.
17. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could – live in a world without war?
18. If you want to – achieve anything in life, then – you have to work hard for it.
19. Money is not everything but – a necessity.
20. The most touching moment I have experienced is – knowing someone cried for me.
21. I smile when – I’m happy. Or when I want to others to think that I am. Or when the situation requires me to. Or when I’m feeling nervous, awkward or embarrassed.
22. When I am happy, I – err…smile? Gleefully I might add.
23. If only I don’t have to – be apart with my family and fiancé to pursue my studies, then I – wouldn’t have to miss them this terribly!
24. The best thing I did yesterday was – something I’d rather keep to myself.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title, “The Chronicles of An Ordinary Me” Tapi sapa nak beli?
26. One thing I must do before I die is – mengucap. Hopefully, Allah will grant me the strength to say those words when it matters the most.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like – doing something for a good cause and try to have fun at the same time.
I think I’ll tagHana, Cidah, Ros & Pycno for now.